AsfBin is a small and handy video editor to cut, trim, join or repair ASF, WMV, WMA files. Asfbin is a full implementation of ASF file specification completely independent from Microsoft Windows Media Format SDK. This makes Asfbin especially powerful when it comes to fixing damaged ASF/WMV files. It can repair almost all types of errors within your favourite video files. Now AsfBin tool comes along with AsfBinWin application, which, thanks to an easy to use user interface and its preview capabilities, makes work with video files really simple.
AsfBinWin main features:
- fixing damaged and/or unseekable files
- cutting fragments out of all ASF files (*.asf, *.wmv,...)
- precise joining files or selected fragments into one ASF file
- repairing damaged and/or unseekable ASF files (*),
- single frame accuracy and loseless processing
- video preview with stream selection
- DMO and VCM codecs support
- creating loops
- removing selected streams
- editing scripts and markers
- optimizing packet size to reduce file size
- logging actions into a specified file
- debugging ASF files...
What's new in version 126.96.36.1993:
- Removed "Human test".
- Fixed the out-of-memory issue when processing files over 2GB in size having a script command stream in it.
Latest version: 188.8.131.523 (17 Aug 2011)
System requirements: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
Download AsfBinWin GUI version: asfbinwin184.108.40.2063.zip (260 KB)
Download AsfBin command line version: asfbin220.127.116.113.zip (255 KB)
Machete Video Editor Lite
SolveigMM AVI Trimmer
Rad Video Tools
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co