Bino 3D Video Player 1.4.2
Bino is a full of resources, free 3D stereoscopic video player. It allows you to watch Full HD 3D videos. It supports a lot of input and output formats, like side-by-side, top-bottom, red-cyan glasses, polarized glasses, and much more. 3D videos are more accurately called stereoscopic videos. Such videos have separate views for the left and right eye and thus allow depth perception through stereopsis. All input files are combined into one media source, so you can have video, audio, and subtitle streams in separate files. The files are decoded with the FFmpeg libraries, so URLs and other special constructs are supported. Since is an DirectShow based video player, Bino can handle almost any media format, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF and MOV. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
Stereoscopic 3D Video Formats
Bino plays stereoscopic 3D videos. Such videos have separate views for the left and right eye and thus allow depth perception through stereopsis.
Supported input formats
- Monoscopic (2D) video
- Left and right view in separate video streams and/or files
- Left and right view side by side (optionally with half width)
- Left and right view on top of each other (optionally with half height)
- Left and right view in alternating rows
Supported output formats
- Anaglyph glasses (red/cyan, green/magenta, amber/blue). This works with every display. Bino uses the high-quality Dubois method to produce anaglyph images. This gives far better results than the usual full-color and half-color methods.
- Left and right view side by side (used by some 3D displays)
- Left and right view on top of each other (used by some 3D displays)
- Left and right view in alternating rows or columns (used by some 3D displays)
- OpenGL quad-buffered stereo (only available with some graphics cards)
Multi Display Support
Bino can optionally use the Equalizer framework for parallel and distributed OpenGL rendering.
This allows very flexible multi display setups, ranging from simple two-display configurations to cluster setups involving multiple hosts, graphics cards, and connected displays.
Bino 3D Video Player Interface
Latest version: 1.4.2 (01 Feb 2013)
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: bino-1.4.2-w32.exe (11.1 MB)
Alternate download location: bino-1.4.2-w32.exe
NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co