DVDFab Virtual Drive 220.127.116.11
DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual emulator for both DVD and Blu-ray. It can emulate up to 18 drives and mount DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files created by DVDFab and other programs, and .miniso file created by DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. For example, if you want to play a Blu-ray ISO image file backup on your computer, you need to mount it with DVDFab Virtual Drive, then, play it with PowerDVD. It has some settings for your using habit and convenience, and enables you to go to its forum for more information just by one click.
DVDFab Virtual Drive key features:
- DVD Virtual Drive is a virtual emulator which can emulate a maximum of 18 drives.
- It can mount both DVD image files and Blu-ray image files saved on your computer.
- You can select one language for this application from nearly 20 available languages.
- You can choose whether or not to run Virtual Drive automatically when windows start up.
- You can also let it mount the last image automatically, and unmount all drives when existing.
- Set the number of drives from 0 to 18.
- Support DVD ISO image file, Blu-ray ISO image file
What's new in this version:
- Fix cannot mount Microsoft SDK/OS ISO.
- Fix crash when click 'integration' page in certain cases.
DVDFab Virtual Drive Interface
Latest version: 18.104.22.168 (12 Nov 2012)
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: DVDFabVirtualDrive1410.exe (688 KB)
Get My Videos Back
CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co