GOM Player 188.8.131.5281
GOM Player is an all-purpose video player that plays almost any video with ease. You never have to download codecs again, as GOM Player takes care of that too using the built-in 'Codec Finder' service that will tell you exactly which codec you should install and where you can download the codec. That way, you won't get stuck with unnecessary codecs on your system. You can also customize brightness, contrast and saturation, sharpen and add noise to your video, adjust audio output using the audio equalizer, repeat a section of your video with A-B Repeat feature, make use of loads of keyboard shortcuts, and much more. GOM Media Player can play all the most popular video formats by default AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, OGM, RMVB, 3GP, VOB, DIVX, MPG, ASX, and others. Additional formats can be played with external codecs. Also, GOM Media Player includes a feature called "Quick Play Mode" which can improve playback for choppy / misaligned video files. Essentially this function disables the built-in Gretech Video Filter to allow the use of external codecs. Quick Play Mode enables DXVA hardware acceleration (GPU Rendering), providing a smoother playback for high definition files. GOM Player’s skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs.
What's new in GOM Player version 184.108.40.20681:
- Improved playback support for MOV files recorded by CASIO digital cameras.
- Improved player's ability to correctly recognize display aspect ratios for various file types.
- Fixed an issue where some MOV files would not play smoothly below 1x playback speed.
- Improved playback support for RAW AVI files.
- Fixed an issue where certain files with multiple audio tracks would play at double speed after changing the audio track and improved playback for such files.
- Corrected playback time display and playback support for certain WMV files.
- Fixed seeking issues in certain FLV files.
- Improved playback support for MPEG1 and MPEG2 files (TS, MTS, M2TS, etc.)
- Improved playback support for OGM files.
- Corrected an issue where certain videos with a single audio track would be recognized as dual-audio.
- 90, 180, and 270 degree rotation feature added.
- This feature can be enabled from the player preferences window, the right-click menu under "Video", and via the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [S].
- Added Playback support for H.265 (HEVC) video files.
- Album art will now be displayed when playing MP3 files instead of the animated GOM background (but only if readable album art data is present for the file you are playing!)
- Added hardware playback support for Intel Quick Sync Video.
- Improved the "Move by keyframe" feature.
- Added support for AC3-SPDIF Output.
- Added support for Apple Closed Caption subtitles.
- Fixed an issue where DVD playback on certain 32bit OS would cause forced terminations of GOM Media Player.
- Added links to the Official Gom Media Player website, FAQ, etc. to the default GOM2.2 skin.
- Corrected a security issue
- Other misc. changes and fixes.
Note: The installer may contain AVG Toolbar. You should pay attention to avoid installing unwanted products.
GOM Player Interface
Latest version: 220.127.116.1181 (09 Dec 2013)
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Download: GOMPLAYERENSETUP.EXE (14.1 MB)
Download: GOM Player Skins
AVS Media Player
Kantaris Media Player Lite
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co