Codec Tweak Tool 5.6.1
This tool is a Swiss army knife for managing codecs and codec settings. The Codec Tweak Tool has the ability to scan and remove broken codecs and DirectShow filters, reset incorrect codec configurations which is immensely powerful in the right hands. If the tool detects something that is broken, it will prompt you with the details and you will be given the option to remove the broken item. It allows you to easily enable and disable many commonly used codecs and DirectShow filters.
With K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool you can do things like:
- Scan the registry to detect and remove broken references to codecs and filters.
- Generate a detailed log of all installed codecs and filters.
- Enable/disable over 200 codecs and filters (if they are installed).
- Configure audio output settings for several popular audio decoders.
- Reset settings to recommended values for many popular codecs and DirectShow filters.
- Easy access to the configuration interfaces of various codecs and DirectShow filters.
- Backup the settings of several codecs and DirectShow filters.
- Replace your current settings with those from a previous backup.
- Configure your preferred DirectShow source filters (a.k.a. splitters) for several common file extensions.
- Enable or disable the generation of thumbnails for several common video file formats in Windows Explorer.
- Fix non working system sound and more...
Codec Tweak Tool Interface
Latest version: 5.6.1 (04 May 2013)
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: CodecTweakTool_561.zip (773 KB)
RadLight Filter Manager
MUSK Filter/Codec Enumerator
CODEC Reset Utility
WECP Media Codec Repair Tool
Cucusoft Codec Fixer
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co