LAV CUVID Decoder 0.13
The LAV CUVID Decoder is a video decoder for NVIDIA graphics cards, which uses the NVIDIA hardware video decoder through the CUDA Video Decoding API ("CUVID"). It supports all formats that the NVIDIA hardware can decode, which includes H264, VC-1, MPEG2 and MPEG4-ASP (DivX/Xvid). Both progressive and interlaced types are supported. As a bonus, when decoding interlaced content, it can do full adaptive deinterlacing, the best your GPU has to offer.
After install, just load up your DirectShow player of choice and start playing a movie. Depending on your choice of player, you might need to configure the LAV CUVID Decoder as a preferred filter for the formats you want it to decode.
- Decoding of H264, VC-1, MPEG2 and MPEG4-ASP (each given appropriate hardware support)
- Full Adaptive Deinterlacing, including Frame Doubling (perfect smooth playback of 1080i/60 content!)
- Usable with all renderers! Including madVR, which is recommended for the best playback quality!
- NV12/YV12 output
What's new in this version:
- Improved resource release behavior
- Improved VC-1 in EVO with pulldown flags
A note on the different versions:
- The CUDA 4.0 builds require a 270 series driver (or newer).
- The "Old CUDA" build should in theory work with much older drivers, in case you cannot upgrade.
Note: This is a decoder for NVIDIA GPUs, it does not work with ATI/AMD or Intel, and it never will!
Latest version: 0.13 (13 Sep 2011)
System requirements: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download: LAVCUVID-0.13.exe (631 KB)
Download 32-bit older CUDA: LAVCUVID-0.13-LegacyCUDA.zip (76 KB)
x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Codec
Satsuki Decoder Pack
Videolan VLC Media Player
Media Player Classic
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co