Lyricist is just a simple audio player application that can play most audio files with synchronized lyrics. With the help of this handy, easy-to-use and simple music player you will be able to listen and view the lyrics of your favorite songs. Lyricist searches lyrics from artist and song title. You can directly save the retrieved lyrics. Standalone software, no installation required.
1. If you want lyricist to play automatically on start up, create a list file named auto_play.lst.
2. The default lyrics path is 'application path\lyrics' but you may change it in the options dialog.
3. The default music library path is 'application path\music' but you may change it in the options dialog.
4. You can drag/drop LST files (lyricist playlist files) or audio files directly on the main application window and they will be automatically added to the playlist.
5. The playlist panel on the music library window can also accept audio file drops.
What's new in Lyricist 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed Bug on Music Library Dialog while playing selected song.
- Fixed Bug stop. Check song if is finished or stopped.
- Fixed Bug on Music Library Dialog when playing all songs. Files are duplicated in the playlist.
- Added an open file location context menu to playlist view.
- Refresh song before play.
- Search songs with lyrics feature in music library dialog
Latest version: 220.127.116.11 (08 Oct 2011)
System requirements: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download: Lyricist_v2020.7z (456 KB)
Alternate download location: Lyricist_v2020.7z
Xion Audio Player
GOM Audio Player
AIC Audio Player
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co