MC-TVConverter was developed to be a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for various command-line video converters. It's mainly targeted to convert recordings from Microsoft Windows MediaCenter, which introduced the new WTV format in Windows7 and Vista with TV-Pack.
- Conversion from WTV, DVR-MS, MPG, TS, AVI, MP4 and WMV.
- Conversion to TS, DEMUX, MPG, WMV, AVI, FLV and MP4 (depending on the input format - WTV and DVR-MS conversion deprecated as of now).
- Supports WTV-HD recordings.
- Synchronization with iTunes.
- Automatically remove commercials from MPEG2-streams
- Choose your language in audio streams (or convert all streams in supported target formats).
- Easy to use GUI with "drag 'n' drop".
- Conversion via right click context menu!
- For all who want it easy: no need for professional knowledge to get high Quality output!
- For all who want more: advanced settings in profiles file and create own profiles.
- Clearly arranged interface for a fast conversion in between.
- Watch folder: converts all supported files in a folder and its subfolders in the background (checks if file is in use and logs the converted file in a database to convert it only once).
- Rename files according to their metadata (in WTV files).
- Extract subtitles to file.
- Minimizes into the tray for minimal invasive appearance.
- Debugging to analyze errors.
Latest version: 2.1.0 (24 Nov 2011)
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7
Download: MC-TVConverter_2.1.0_setup.exe (21.0 MB)
A's Video Converter
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co