MLC Lossless Codec 1.0
MLC is lossless codec using Vfw interface. It uses FCC code MLCY. Codec supports YUY2, YV12, RGB24 and RGB32 color spaces. All are fully lossles, lossy modes are not implemented.
Description of configure screen:
- some predefined configurations. User can always change them manualy.
- when not checked you can define interval between key frames. Non key frames (P-frames) are usually faster and better compressed.
- used for P-frames. Usefull for slow scenes. Sometimes it doesn't help too much.
- changes inner program parameters. In most cases Standard is the best setting. Maximize speed is usefull for realtime capture.
With Maximize compression user get slightly better compression. The amount of memory used by codec is also dependent on selected mode.
-more independent threads are created with this option set.
What's new in this version:
- better compression in Standard and Maximize compression mode
- inner data format modified (no backward compatibility)
- source code (for VS2005) now available under GNU GPL license
MLC Codec Settings
Latest version: 1.0 (23 May 2011)
System requirements: Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download 32-bit: mlcv10.zip (209 KB)
Download 64-bit: mlcv10x64.zip (209 KB)
Lagarith Lossless Video Codec
x264vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Codec
CodecNova Light Edition
UScreenCapture DirectShow Filter
Adaptec DVSoft Codec
On2 VP7 Personal Edition
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co