MP4Cam2AVI is an MP4/MOV/M2TS to AVI converter/joiner for MPEG-4 camcorders and digital photo cameras. MP4Cam2AVI also converts 3GP clips from mobile phones, but with no audio (no AMR audio support yet). Target avi's will have H.263 video, so, you should install H.263 codec to view or edit them. Also it can combine (join) multiple clips from camera into a single AVI movie, preserving audio/video sync. No video recompression (by default), no quality loss, fast operation 5-20x realtime. Unlike many other converting apps, MP4Cam2AVI doesn't require QuickTime or any codecs to work, it performs all the job itself. No installation is required. Simply download, extract the zip file, copy the folder anywhere and then run it.
With MP4Cam2AVI you can:
- Convert and join MPEG-4 ASP clips from your camera to a single DivX-compatible MPEG-4 movie.
- Batch convert many clips to edit with any avi editing app.
- Convert MP4 (MPEG4 ASP) movie from Nero Recode to DivX-compatible AVI format for DVD-MPEG4 player.
- Convert MJPEG MOV's from photo camera do DivX-compatible MPEG-4 AVI in one click.
- Convert H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC) MP4, MOV clips to H.264 AVI, editable with VirtualDub.
- Watch MPEG-4 ASP/MJPEG clips before conversion using internal preview.
- Arrange clips befure joining using simple timeline.
- Correct audio/video lag in some cameras like Minolta A200
- Make sound 'softer' with configurable lowpass filter (great for Sanyo Xacti C1).
What's new in this version:
- BugFix: No video with HTC One X phone clips
- BugFix: Samsung Galaxy S2 phone clips audio problem
Latest version: 2.99 (28 Aug 2012)
System requirements: Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: MP4Cam2AVI_v2.99.zip (3.0 MB)
Alternate download location: MP4Cam2AVI_v2.99.zip
Miro Video Converter
Theora Converter .NET
Oxelon Media Converter
Windows Media Encoder
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co