Nokia PC Suite 188.8.131.52
Nokia PC Suite allows you to connect your Nokia phone with a PC, and provides you with a wide range of applications to manage your phone on your PC. It can be used to transfer music, photos and applications. It can also be used to send Short Message Service (SMS) messages or act as a modem to connect the computer to the Internet. A mobile phone can be connected by USB, Bluetooth, or infrared. Nokia PC Suite can be used with compatible Nokia mobile phones. However, not all Nokia PC Suite features and applications can be used with all phone models. For more information on the PC Suite features supported by your phone, and information on phones supported by various PC Suite versions, refer to this page.
Nokia PC Suite will enable you to:
- Back up and restore phone files
- Transfer information, pictures, and music from phone to phone or phone to PC
- Synchronize your phone and PC calendars
- Edit contacts, pictures, and phone file names
- Install Java-based applications in your phone
- Convert ringing tone formats
- Play multimedia messages and videos
- Send text messages from the PC
- Connect by using your phone as a modem
Do I need to uninstall Nokia PC Suite before installing Nokia Ovi Suite?
No, you do not need to uninstall Nokia PC Suite to be able to install Nokia Ovi Suite. However, it is recommended that you do not have them both running simultaneously on your computer. Also, the Nokia Ovi Suite installer will disable PC Suite if it is running in the background. From there you can proceed in installing Nokia Ovi Suite on to your computer.
Nokia PC Suite Interface
Latest version: 184.108.40.206 (05 Jul 2012)
System requirements: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download: Nokia_PC_Suite_eng_web.exe (38.8 MB)
Nokia Ovi Suite
CopyTrans Drivers Installer
iPhone PC Suite
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co