Pixelfusion is a unique new technology that processes digital video to make it sharper and clearer. Most downloaded or streamed video tend to look ´blurry´ due to a reduction in the resolution of the video in order to reduce download time. When viewed, it is usually stretched, or resampled, to a higher resolution, to make it easier to view. Generally, a standard bilinear or bicubic algorithm is performed. Because they only perform a simple mathematical interpolation which reproduces smooth transitions from one pixel to another, they will always cause an image to appear more blurry. PixelFusion is different, by attempting to more accurately predict the pixels that existed in the original high resolution source, and create a much crisper and perceptually clearer image. Pixelfusion is written for Windows Media Player.
Features of PixelFusion plugin:
- Video Stream controls the internal configuration of Stream+ V2 to suit personal taste.
- Pixelfusion resolution enhancement at Medium quality (150% x 150%)
- Sharpness quality settings.
- Auto lighting option, automatic adjustment of brightness/contrast according to how dark or bright a scene is.
- Manually enable/disable resolution enhancement, or automatically depending on source resolution and CPU.
- Fully optimized code, utilizing MMX and SSE2 instruction sets where available.
- Bypass on High Definition Video bypass all processing on HD video, only uncheck with modern PCs.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crashing on certain system configurations, XP and Win 7
- Support for the NV12 color system used in MPEG4 videos.
Latest version: 3.01 (02 Feb 2013)
System requirements: Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: PixelfusionWMP301.exe (703 KB)
XP Codec Pack
Koepi's XviD Codec
Cole2k Media Codec Pack
Vista Codec Package
Windows 7 Codecs
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co