QWinFF is an easy-to-use media converter frontend to FFmpeg. FFmpeg is a powerful command-line utility to convert audio and video file into numerous formats. QWinFF features a rich set of presets to help users use FFmpeg easily without having to manually input command-line flags. Average users can convert multiple media files in just a few clicks, while advanced users can still adjust conversion parameters in detail. Other features include many pre-defined conversion settings for common formats, view input file information (codec, bitrate, framerate, etc.), convert multiple files into the same output format at once, adjust video/audio quality (sample rate, bitrate, etc.), adjust video/audio speed (preserving pitch), convert video to audio, shutdown after conversion, drag and drop to add files, adjust video/audio quality (sample rate, bitrate, etc.) and more.
What's new in this version:
- Added output formats: asf, swf, aiff, flac, au, mp2
- Added more output path options.
-Added update checker.
- Automatically start conversion after adding files (off by default)
- Several program parameters can be set in constants.xml.
- Minor UI improvements
- Can now set version-specific ffmpeg parameters in presets.xml.
- Compatible with newer ffmpeg versions ("-sameq" doesn't work since ffmpeg 1.2).
- (Windows) Dialog buttons are now also translated.
- (Linux) User can now change ffmpeg and sox executable paths in the Options dialog.
- (Packaging) Support older Qt versions down to 4.4.3.
- (Packaging) Added file "constants.xml".
- (Packaging) (Windows) Place Qt translation files in "translations" folder
- (Packaging) (Windows) QWinFF now depends on QtNetwork4.dll (for update checker).
- (Packaging) (Windows) merge "ffmpeg" and "sox" folder into "tools" folder
Latest version: 0.1.9 (12 Sep 2013)
System requirements: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download binaries: qwinff_0.1.9-setup.exe (12.5 MB)
Download portable: qwinff_0.1.9-windows-portable.7z (11.8 MB)
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co