RealWorld Paint 2013.1 SP1
RealWorld Paint is a full featured painting, image editing software and animation editor that offers many powerful tools to improve, correct and retouch your images. The program can be also extended by native plug-ins or plug-ins compatible with Adobe Photoshop (.8bf). With the help of RW Paint you can sharpen your images, remove red-eye effects, add drop shadows, export vector shapes to .svg, import vector masks from .psd as vector layers, create animations, add reflections, photo filters, work with layers, add masks, etc. RealWorld Paint can be used to change colors and shapes of objects in a vector layer at any time, import and export native image files of other popular image editors, convert animations to filmstrips and vice versa, resize pictures (with correct gamma), convert file formats, draw custom borders or frame and much more.
What's new in RealWorld Paint version 2013.1 SP1:
- Bézier deformation mode added to Transform tool.
- Flip or mirror floating selection from context menu.
- Image effect configuration windows use a different layout with configuration in a single column at the right side of the window.
- Holding SHIFT while drawing with Pencil or Brush tools forces a straight line.
- Pasting layer style applies the style to all selected layers.
- Changing frame duration while multiple frames are selected sets the duration to those frames.
- Use image in clipboard when filling with pattern.
- Shrink/grow image mask by multiple pixels; bugfixes related to image masks.
- Multiple bugfixes and enhancements related to vector images, text elements and shape outlines.
- Speedups when editing images with a lot of layers and layer styles.
- Customizable application name and splash screen.
- And other fixes.