Subtitler Renaissance 1.0
Subtitler Renaissance is a very simple application designed to enable users to search and download subtitles for a chosen video and specified language. Services provided by OpenSubtitles and other sites supporting the OSDB protocol. Providing a simple but friendly interface, Renaissance will be the perfect tool for subtitle searching and matching of your favorite movies and TV Series.
Subtitler Renaissance features:
- Select only the video directories for which subtitle should be searched.
- Add multiple video directories to search many video subtitles at once.
- Specify the desired subtitle language in the Select Language drop down menu.
- View IMDB information right here for the searched Video(if exists).
- Preview and Download DVD/ CD covers for videos
How to display subtitles:
To display subtitles in video files you can use a video player with subtitle support or use DirectVobSub. Install DirectVobSub and name the subtitle file the same as the video file (not the extension). Now subtitles will appear in Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic etc.
An alternative method for displaying subtitles is Local Subtitles for WMP - a subtitles plugin for Windows Media Player that allows you to play movies with subtitles in Windows 7 Media Player 12.
Subtitler Renaissance Interface
Latest version: 1.0 (27 Feb 2012)
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: Renaissance Setup.exe (3.1 MB)
Alternate download location: Subtitler_Setup.exe
Youtube SRT Downloader
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co