SGI's Video Converter GUI 0.3.7 Beta
SGI's Video Convert GUI is a small and easy to use video converter that uses MEncoder or FFmpeg according to your selection. This tool is a GUI for FFMpeg and Mencoder. With the power of these tools, you can convert your videos into various formats, add subtitles, extract audio, and also rip DVDs. Audio encoding is also supported. You may edit, create or delete presets. You can download videos from online video pages.
Key features of SGI's Video Converter GUI:
- Convert all kinds of video formats.
- Convert videos to AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, SWF, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2.
- Extract audio from any videos and save as MP3/WMA for your mp3 player.
- Batch add videos from hard drive and batch convert.
- Customize output parameters completely as you like.
- Merge several video files into a single and long one.
- Produce output video with subtitles of your own dialogue.
- Supports video trimming to convert any part you need of the original videos.
- Supports video merging to merge video clips into a single file.
- Completely customizable video and audio parameters.
- 2-pass encoding for better quality.
- Create, edit, delete presets.
- Encode audio files.
- Split video or audio files into smaller chunks.
- Universal converter supporting a wide range of media formats.
SGI's Video Convert GUI Interface
Latest version: 0.3.7 Build 3700 Beta (17 Dec 2010)
System requirements: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download: sgisvideoconverter(0.3.7)(installer).7z (10.7 MB)
Download: sgisvideoconverter(0.3.7)(portable).7z (10.6 MB)
Pazera Video Converters Suite
Oxelon Media Converter
Hamster Free Video Converter
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co