This is a GUI for the powerful, open source multimedia-converter FFmpeg, which supports a variety of audio, video and container formats! As a console application FFmpeg exclusively works with a huge number of parameters and you don't even know the most important ones off by heart. Even if you do, it is a rocky road to do your conversions manually or via BAT files. A long and unconfortable procedure. Standalone software, no installation required. Simply download, extract the zip file, copy the folder anywhere you want and then run it.
- Internet-update-check on startup!
- Well structured GUI, all settings at a glance
- Drag&drop support for adding files
- Generalisation by applying current settings to each task when it is added
- Individualisation by offering separate settings per task (select from file list)
- Pre-defined, extensible presets, that store all settings for frequent conversion jobs
- Extensibility of the selectable ListBox-values via text-files (e.g. add custom resolutions etc.)
- Extensibility of the conversion settings by any ffmpeg parameter into free input- and output-text fields
- Preconfiguration of output-filename
- Preconfiguration of output-file extension
- Selectable process-priority for ffmpeg.exe
- Video-conversion for Mobile Phones (3GP, H263 and H264)
- Video-conversion for Flash-Video (FLV)
- Video-conversion for PSP (MP4)
- Video-conversion for DVD (MPEG2)
- Video-conversion to AVI (DivX+MP3, WMV7+WMA, ...)
- Audio-conversion to MP3
- Audio-conversion to AC3 (5.1)
- Audio-conversion to WAV (s16le)
- Extraction of several audio-tracks (AAC, AC3, MP3)
- and more.....
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 available here.
- FFmpeg (unpack to a folder and select the ffmpeg.exe in the SmartFFmpeg Options-menu)
Latest version: 1.3.1 (04 Jan 2013)
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: SmartFFmpeg.7z (46.7 KB)
Freemake Video Converter
Pazera Video Converters Suite
Hamster Free Video Converter
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co