TagScanner is a small application for organizing and managing your music collection. TagScanner can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player. The program support MP3, OGG, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files.
What's new in TagScanner version 5.1.643:
- New: Now you can download additional images from web sources
- Improved: Now program shows country of release where possible for web results
- Improved: Increased tag saving speed on network drives
- Fixed saving of scripts containing restricted characters in their names
- Fixed some files sharing issues on multi-user systems
- Translations: Turkish