Videoporama (formerly known as Images2dvgui) is an application to make a video images slideshow. The supported export formats are DV (raw .dv and AVI), MPEG (VCD, SVCD, and DVD), FLV, and h264. The export resolution is from 384x288 to full 1080HD. It's possible to add multiples sound. It's possible to add images, titres and video sequences with transitions between sequences. The transition type can be defined for each sequence. There is also a Ken Burns effect, which zooms and travels over an image with multiple passage points and a fixed plan during the effect.
The following options are available:
* Refocused of images and photos
* Cutting of video clips
* Note (addition of text) for images, photos, sequences and animations
* Creation of animation by zoom or Ken Burns Effect on part of images or photos
* Transitions between sequence with definition of the transition type, sequence by sequence.
* Addition of a background sound (wav, mp3 or ogg). (The sound track is automatically adapted to the duration of the assembly with a fade out on exit.)
* Generation of usable videos by most of the current videos equipments (DVD player / smartphone, multimedia box, hard drive, etc.) but also publishable on the main video sharing Web sites (YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.)
* Video format from QVGA (320x240) to Full HD (1920x1080) By way of the VGA, SVGA, XGA, PAL, NTSC, HD 720, etc. formats.
* Image geometry (aspect ratio) : 4:3 ou 16:9
* Possible formats of rendering : raw dv (dv), avi, mpg, flv (Video flash), mp4, mkv.
Latest version: 0.82 (07 May 2011)
System requirements: Windows Vista/7
Download: setup-videoporama-0.8.2.exe (28.7 MB)
Download portable: PortableVideoporama-0.8.2.7z
Any Video Converter
Music Converter (MuConv)
Rad Video Tools
Freemake Video Converter
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co