WinISO is a CD-ROM image file utility that can convert BIN to ISO, extract/edit/create ISO files directly, make bootable CDs and as a BIN/ISO converter/extractor/editor. It can process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN. With WinISO, you can add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files. You can convert image files to the standard ISO format and you have the ability to create ISO image file(s) from a CD-ROM. WinISO 5.3 is completely freeware now. To register your version and disable the trial limitations, please use the serial number found inside the ZIP archive.
WinISO key features:
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Ability to create ISO image file(s) from a CD-ROM.
- WinISO is the first software to edit BIN/ISO and almost all image file(s) directly!
- You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
- Supports almost all known CD-ROM image files, including some virtual CD-ROM container files.
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Ability to open an image file, display the file tree, then run files from within the image file.
- Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
WinISO Interface & Settings
Latest version: 5.3 (21 Nov 2012)
System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: winiso-5.3.zip (7.8 MB)
DAEMON Tools Lite
WinArchiver Virtual Drive
DVDFab Virtual Drive
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co