Xtreme Media Player 0.7.0
Xtreme Media Player is a handy, most easy to use, cross-platform media player. Beging developed in Java will most likelly work on all systems. The fact that you can listen to a lot of audio formats will certainly appeal to the user. Also this application offers you the posibility of reading the tag info which also is a plus. Xtreme Media Player is licensed under GPLv2 (GNU General Public License version 2). Java Runtime Environment is required (JRE 6). Click here to download it.
Xtreme Media Player Features list:
- support for different audio formats: mpeg audio (mp3), ogg vorbis, flac, speex, wav, aiff (aifc, aif), au (snd).
- support for playlist formats like xspf, m3u and pls.
- remote music playback via url.
- read general tag info from diferent audio formats (title, artist , album, genre, track number, year, comments)
- read specific tag info depending on the audio format
- retrieve current song title from shoutcast streaming radios
- player control panel (play/pause, stop, previous, next, volume controls)
- different playing modes (repeat none, repeat track, repeat playlist, shuffle)
- playlist manager with drag and drop support
- multilanguage support (English, Français, Italiano)
- skinnable interface
- swing based graphical interface
- keyboard shortcuts
- interaction with Microsoft Intellitype commands (Windows only)
- spectrum bars
- volume meter
- auto-update on application startup or at user request
Xtreme Media Player Interface
Xtreme Media Player Visualisations
Latest version: 0.7.0 (12 Sep 2011)
System requirements: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
Download: xtrememp-0.7.0-setup.exe (4.6 MB)
Download portable: xtrememp-0.7.0-bin.zip (4.5 MB)
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co