YAMB 18.104.22.168 Beta 2
Yamb is the acronym of Yet Another Mp4Box UI. In other words, this is a new graphical interface for Mp4Box using, a tool based on command lines which is a part of GPAC Framework. This GUI is mainly dedicated to Windows OS. Using YAMB you can easily create, split, join, multiplex, demultiplex MP4 or 3GP files.
Yamb is able to create, split and join mp4 or 3gp files containing principally:
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
- subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD), idx/sub (VobSub) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
- chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).
Yamb can also extract some streams. In this case, this GUI is able to recover - a Video or Audio stream from avi files:
- a stream or an Audio/Video track in a raw format.
- a stream or an Audio/Video track in a new mp4 file.
- a visual track in avi file.
- subtitles as srt or txt output format.
- chapters as OGM text format.
Other features include:
- Yamb can retrieve some informations about different streams especially for mp4, m4v, mov, cmp, ogg, qcp and 3gp files. You can get this whether by a global way or for each tracks available.
- Yamb is also able to convert srt to ttxt subtitles format or ttxt to srt.
- Yamb has some other additional settings concerning language, tracks names, Pixels Aspect Ratio, etc...
- Yamb supports Unicode/UTF-8 completely.
- Yamb supports also tagging.
Latest version: 22.214.171.124 Beta 2 (28 Jun 2009)
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Download: Yamb-126.96.36.199_beta2_setup.exe (6.8 MB)
Alternate download location: Yamb-188.8.131.52_beta2_setup.exe
Any Video Converter
This website is Copyright © 2010 CodecPack.co